When you notice any sort of inadequacy in your smile, it’s hard not to focus on it. Damaged teeth can cause a lot of future problems not to mention insecurity. If you have damaged, missing, or even imperfect teeth it’s likely that you’ll want to know your options when it comes to fixing your them. We’re a cosmetic dental clinic in Garden Grove, CA with plenty of experience in cosmetic dentistry. Read on to learn more about your available options when it comes to restoring your smile.
Cosmetic dentistry treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening — Whitening your teeth is a fast and cost effective way to quickly brighten your smile. Plenty of available options are available for teeth whitening, some take place in your dentists chair while others can be done in your very own home. Teeth whitening is even an option if you have sensitive teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers — Veneers are a natural looking composite that is attached to the surface of your teeth to add strength and approve appearance.
- Composite Bonding — A simple, composite bonding is often the most common solution for a chipped tooth. It is used to fill the fgap and improve the appearance and strength of the chipped tooth. They require a small amount of preparation and can be completed in a single visit.
- Bridges — A dental bridge is exactly that, a bridge between one or more missing teeth. There are a number of different kinds of bridge, but the most basic dental bridge uses a crown on an implant or a tooth on which the bridge is attached.
- Dental Implants — A dental implant is inserted in your jaw in order to hold a replacement tooth or bridge.
- Crowns — Think about what a crown is. It fits over a king or queen’s head and makes the wearer more regal. Lofty metaphor aside, it’s the same thing for a dental crown. A dental crown fits over a tooth, covering it and restoring it to it’s appropriate size and shape.
- Invisalign — For teenagers and adults, a cosmetic dentistry solution that’s virtually invisible is in high demand. Fortunately, there are solutions like invisalign that allow you to improve your smile without the visual impact of conventional braces.
- Tooth Reshaping — Tooth contouring and reshaping is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that gradually removes a small amount of your tooth’s enamel in order to change the shape, surface, or length of a particular tooth or set of teeth.
Were you looking for a cosmetic dentistry procedure that addresses a different condition? Worry not! There are even more options when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. If you’re located in or around Garden Grove, contact us today to learn more about your options.